Followers

Friday 21 February 2020

New Home Hanging

Hi!  My sister has very recently moved house and I wanted to make her a 'home' hanging as a moving in gift.  Tando has a wonderful mix of substrates for all sorts of ideas and I found this lovely set which was perfect....  *The TALL HOUSE KIT*!   I didn't use the whole kit s the project is a fairly small one, around 6x6inches.
 
 
I painted the canvas board with dark blue and, when dry, added Weathered Wood then a light coat of white, using a large brush.
 
 
 
I added texture sand through  the *GIRAFFE* mask on the roof and modelling paste through the *DOT STREAM* mask on the large tree.  When they were dry they were painted with acrylics.  The main part of the house has been painted and then stamped on with a crackle stamp.  I added some painted card behind the doorway.  The lettering was done on my computer.
 
Thank you for looking, xxx
 

No comments: