Followers

Friday 20 June 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!!!

This is the first time I have been tagged....and by two people at the same time....Kathy & Rosie. Thanks sweeties X

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I was actually working my socks off as I was saving to go to Australia to visit my family. It was my treat to myself for being 40! Well a girl has to treat herself hehe

5 things on my to do list:

Make a bookmark for a swap
Its DCM day - so a card for that
Ironing...yuk!
Tidy my desk...that takes ages as I always stop to look at stuff hehe
Prepare dinner

Snacks I enjoy:

chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate....of course !

If I were a millionaire:

I would give some to our daughters, have a decent holiday and then buy us a little cottage in the country.....if there was any left!

Places I've lived:

Liskeard
Perth, Australia
Crantock, nr Newquay
Looe
Bournemouth
Looe
Callington

Who I am tagging:

ChrisA, Elaine, Tracy, Hazel and Sue

Have fun ladies! X

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Karen for the tag. I've managed to blog this and hope i've not duplicated too many people who have already been tagged.
Feeling pretty ropey this week as it appears I am allergic to those wonderful kittens!
Sue x

Kathy said...

Thanks for playing Karen - your answers are fab, I didn't know you'd lived in Oz

Chocolate seems to be a bit of a theme doesn't it?