This week the challenge was to alter a tin. As I have had enough of C cards I am now onto presents so this is ideal. Well I have an empty paint tin that I got with a Bubbly Funk kit a while ago, so I turned it into a money box....er....tin hehe
I covered it using Stripe and Circles papers, sorry there was no name on the back. I was distracted (don't ask!) while I put the plaque on the front & so it went on a bit squiffy but I added to flowers to the side....hope it works!!!
Hubby got his Dremmel out to make a slit in the top which I then covered with a big chippie circle with a slit in to cover any ragged edges. I made a handle with wire and threaded it with big beads. BTW the tin is about 6" X 4"
I had enough bits left over to cover a little A6 notebook for my recipient as well!!!
If you have got this far, thank you so much for looking. This was a project I really enjoyed XXX