Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Rosie-Dee's Challenge 10

This week Rosie asked us to do a layout on the theme of:

OUT AND ABOUT

I found a picture of Jeremy that was taken up on the moors near our home. It was a beautiful day and we walked for miles!

This is only a simple LO and I realised when I took the pic that there is no journalling...ooops!!!

The background paper is by Mellissa Frances. The lovely embossed copper paper is from my stash.....just wish I could get some more! The chippie tree is BG as are the letters. The other lettering is on my Robo and then coloured.
Thanks for taking a look XXX

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, I think that this image holds itself well enought not to have any journalling with it!

Wish I lived near you and the moors!

Thanks for playing along again.

xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely colours on your LO Karen.

That textured paper looks great.

Are you being a narna again??

Forgetting your journalling!!

xxx

Kaz said...

Great LO Karen, but what is cheesewring? Haha