Followers

Monday 15 December 2008

Aren't I a lucky girl!!!!

Look what I got in the post this morning!!!!

Its some blog candy that I won from Chris Rowe of
http://www.bling-kin-eck.blogspot.com/ fame!!!! Now Chris loves her bling and has been very sweet and parted with some in this pile of loveliness. Thank you so much Chris XXX

p.s........OOOOPS!!!! just seen that the brilliant helicopter isn't on there...sorry muchly! Its one of those scratch off things that we used to have as kids. Will show it when I have had a play hee hee XXX

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, aren't you lucky - great new toys to play with there!

Chriss Rollins said...

wow lucky you

chriss x

Gez Butterworth said...

Lots of loveliness there Karen, enjoy. XX

Janice said...

You are doing well on the candy Karen! Lovely stash.

Chris said...

Oh goody I'm so glad you got your little parcel safely... postie has been playing games with some of the things I have sent lately. I know it wasn't a lot but I hope you have fun playing anyway :D
hugs
Chris xx

Sue said...

Lucky girl indeed Karen as you have an award waiting on my blog for you.
Sue x

Jen said...

Hi Karen, just noticed you popped in to see me, thank you for your lovely comments - youre a real sweetie, have a lovely Christmas, look forward to seeing you in 2009.
Jen