Followers

Friday 26 December 2008

A lovely Blog award!


Awe look what the lovely Sue (see her addy onthe right) sent me...I love this one! ( I realy should make a NY resolution to learn how to do links!!!)

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You must link to the one you got it from, and also to the ones you give it to and let them know. And there is more ... ... You have to write down five things you are addicted to! mmm....sounds like fun!!! Here goes:


1. My lovely hubby of course!


2. My daughter Vikki, who brings sunshine into my life and who I love to bits X


3. Crafting


4. My Cat Gang who rule my house hee hee


5. CHOCOLATE!

Now to send it on to 5 lovely peeps that I know: Kaz, Rosie, Chris, Chriss and Joanne. They all really inspire me in my crafting, thanks girls XXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award sweetie! It's so nice to think that someone likes what I do! xxxx

Chris said...

Heh Heh!! 'nother chocolate lover... watch those hips they'll end up like mine...rofl
You deserve the award hun and thanks for passing it on to me :D
hugs
Chris xx
p.s. hope you had a fantastic Christmas :D

(you wouldn't believe it but the word verification says 'bless' rofl)