Followers

Monday 19 January 2009

ROSIE-DEE CHALLENGE 18

It was Dee's turn to set the challenge this week:
"I would like you to use the following, something old and something new."
This week I have gone very pink and blingy!!!!! For my 'old' I used a piece of lace that came from a bag of bits from the local charity shop! These places are great for finding bits of lace and ribbon and you are helping a charity at the same time!!!
For my new I used my new Sissix swirl die and chopped it down a bit. Then I added some bling to the swirl. The papers are from Blonde Moments which were left over from another project. Would they be classed as old I wonder??? The sentiment is PC generated.

Please take a look at Rosie-Dee's Challenges every Sunday for something a little different to do! Thanks for taking a look at what I have done, I love to read your comments XXX

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh, I love this - the swirl, the papers and the sentiment - everything about it! x

Angelnorth said...

Ooooh, lovely charity shop find there on the lace! Great card, love it!

Kaz said...

Oooo lovely Karen, those papers are really pretty.

Di said...

Fabulous, I adore those papers and of course.....lace....well, what more can I say except...gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty indeed and it fits the challenge perfectly Karen!

Deanne said...

i love your card karen, very pink and blingy! :) great use of old and new, thanks for joining in again

Kathy said...

This is lovely, Karen

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely card & lovely sentiments. Perfect. xx

Beth said...

You have a classy swirl there Karen my lovely. It's all beautiful and the previous post is so sweet too. You do create lovely pieces. XX