Followers

Saturday 15 August 2009

Rosie-Dee's Wk 47 reveal & teensy peak of 48!!!

Helloooo from a wet, miserable Cornwall :( Hope it bucks up for tomorrow as I have been promised a day out :)))

Its saturday so it the day that I do a bit of revealing (of the crafty kind hahahahaha!) of what I have been doing over on
Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog. But first I will show in full the layout I did for week 47 - beach.
This photo of my daughter & her friend, Alicia, was taken by the local press way back in 1988 for a sandcastle competition on Looe beach in Cornwall. At this point they hadn't done too much but with a little help from Alicia's dad they came 2nd (yeah I know it was cheating but all the parents helped haha)

Here is my sneaky peak of tomorrows DT entry. The theme is SUN. Do pop over tomorrow around 6ish to take a look at what the DT have done and to have a go!!!

Thank you for taking a looksee. I will be back tomorrow with the new WEEKLY CHALLENGE for BUBBLYSCRUMPTIOUS so watch this space!!! Hope the sun is shining on you this weekend, HUGS XXX

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great layout Karen. What a wonderful memory to capture. Love the colours.xx

Hope you get your day out tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Gez.XXX

Angelnorth said...

It's a fab LO, love the bright yellow with the B&W photo!

Kaz said...

Love your LO Karen, dad's have to help out, it's the law!

Looking forward to seeing the full thing tomorrow xx

tracy said...

thats lovely karen,ook at their faces,they look so pleased with themselves :)

Traceyr said...

Wonderful layout there and that chipboard swirl and glitter give it a sparkle.

:)

Deanne said...

i love the colours of the LO Karen :) I've never really done yellow before, will defo have a go now :) xx