Followers

Monday 21 September 2009

ROSIE-DEE'S CHALLENGE #52 and a BIT OF TINSEL!!!

Hi there!!!  Sorry that I didn't post this on Saturday but I have been off for a short break this weekend.  Isn't it great just to dip out now & again for a relaxing time out?  I have just sepnt an hour or two catching up with your lovely blogs, still more to go so don't feel bad if I have missed you out XXX

The prompt for Rosie-Dee's Challenge 52 was to use one rectangle & 2 squares.  I decided to make a bookmark this time to add to my growing pile of little pressies for Christmas!!!!


The background of the shapes is peeled paint distress inks and the little butterfly stamp is Elusive Images.  I embossed in gold around the edges before mounting onto black Bazill Bling.

My BIT OF TINSEL is my sneaky for this weeks challenge.  I expect you have already been over to see what it is but I think you can guess what sort of card it is anyway hahahaha


Thank you so much for looking today, take care always XXX

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning tag, love the background you created. Anesha :-)

Kaz said...

Lovely bookmark (stamping with the same ink again - love it). Fabby card too hun. Glad you had a good weekend away xx

CLARE said...

That will make a super Xmas present - love the gold edging

tracy said...

love the bookmark :)

Angelnorth said...

Love your bookmark, that background looks rich and gorgeous! I guess that would be a Merry Birthday card then, would it? ;o)

Hazel said...

Love the way you've incorporated the rectangle and squares for RD challenge x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Karen. Will make a lovely gift. Love the colours & your background is awesome. Love your sneak peak.xx

Craft u Crazy said...

I love this (its my favourite) Im a green addict. This is really beautiful and its going o make someone really happy.

Hugs
adele