Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2010


Sorry there is no WOYWW for you to nose through.  I just can't keep up with the numbers so decided to bow out...so sorry Julia XXX

Instead I have a card for you.  I have been playing with my distress inks and some Paper Artsy stamps.

I swooshed some inks onto my glass mat & spritzed with water to get the background and then sprayed silver mist over the top.  The flourish and bird have been embossed to give some dimension.  I cut around the flourish to soften the edges and tucked some lace underneath it.

Hoping you like it, HUGS XXX

9 comments:

Kaz said...

Oooohhh that's beautiful Karen, I love it all xxx

Di said...

Simply stunning hun xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Karen.
Sue x

Angelnorth said...

Really pretty Karen, love the cut edge of the flourish with the lace tucked underneath, looks fab!

Traceyr said...

Great card Karen and I love the way you have cut round the swirl to make a great edge.

:)

cheryl said...

oh karen hun this is really beautiful just love it so much super detail and so love the effects,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Morning Karen, beautiful I love it, its my fav technique Have a crafty day its miserable outside typical cornish weather lol ju x

tracy said...

thats goergous karen,great cut work :)

Spyder said...

I'm sooo late keeping round! ohoo this is very pretty! love the lace. The photo's actually picking out the embossing quite well, have a crafty weekend
(Lyn)