Followers

Tuesday 23 November 2010

ATC - men!!!!!!

Hi lovely bloggers, I hope that you are keeping warm wherever you are.  If you are in the US I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!

I have made an ATC for a swap...the subject was men!!!  After being tempted to do something a bit rude I remembered that I had one stamp with a man/men on it!  It looks like they are members of one of those exclusive mens clubs (no, not the funny handshake type :D).  Anyhooooo, I thought it would be fun to tart them up a bit....so they are in mufty hahaha!  For those that don't know...a mufty day is when you dress in your casual clothes for school/work.


Thank you for taking a looksee today, stay warm with some HUGS xxx

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Sure your not thinking of the funny handshake club they wear customes and roll up their trouser legs or something LOL

Whatever these chaps look quite comfortable in their party hats xx Zoe

Kaz said...

Fab ATC Karen, I love their hats! xx

cheryl said...

he he I remeber those days,hehe the kids loved,em,this is one brilliant atc hun and just love the hats,hope you are well hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Chris said...

You do rude??? NEVER lol. Love how you used mufty day Karen honey... made me laugh...tis really cool. What a fab idea.
I still have to do mine but I can't for the life of me get into stamping :( see I can only do one addiction at a time...lol
hugs
Chris xx

Unknown said...

This did make me smile didn't realise it had an official name lol love the colours you have chosen too

Love Dawn xx

Traceyr said...

hahaha love their Mufti day clothes a great ATC Karen.

:)

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hiya, I am still about lol, loving your atc love how you have coloured it and party hats too. hoping to get back into my bloggin soon, you on facebook? have a crafty evening ju x

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT!! Karen. The hats & the expressions on their faces.. priceless. :)
Never heard of mufti before!

melody said...

yummy atc chickie ~ those hats are kewl...and is the placement and design

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I made it to your place. Almost like I had to swim across the "pond" to get here. I have missed out on so much, like these three men. My favorite is the guy who got stuck with the flower on his hat! This is adorable.