Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

CHRISTMAS BUNTING SWAP

Hi my lovelies x  First I must apologise for this very bad photograph !!!!!  Over on the BubblyFunk Forum we are doing a Christmas Bunting Swap.  Each of the ones participating are to make a certain number of pennants the same.  They will all be collated and then we will each have the required letters to make up the word 'Christmas'.  Isn't that a brilliant idea???  There are 2 colour themes going on....gold/red/green and blue/white/silver and I had to do the letter 'A'.  Size? 4inch across & 5inch down.


This picture really is awful, sorry!  Either the gold shone too much or the silver...this is the best of a bad lot :(  They really are bright & sparkly irl though.

Thank you for looking today HUGS XXX

10 comments:

Traceyr said...

mmm looking forward to receiving one of those Karen. They look gorgeous. sssh! I haven't done mine yet. :)

Janice said...

They are lovely Karen, I like the little bow on the bottom of the goldie one.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning gosh love what you have done,the colurs are perfect,thanks for poping over to my blog hun it was great too see you,hope you are okay,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Marfi-topia said...

they look beautiful anyway.
thank you.

Kathy said...

They look great Karen. Anything shiny is hard to photograph, so you did pretty well!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Karen,
These are gorgeous!!! And I love your Advent calendar too...and your dress for Dress Up 2010...you're amazing!!!
XO

Hazel said...

Oh I wish I was part of this swap now - would love to get one of those - fab crafting x

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Karen,
I wanted to tell you, I love Topo Gigio!
XO

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I tried to leave a message this morning, but all I got was error 503. I love these "buntings" (banners). I know how hard it is to photograph gold and silver. I can only imagine how beautiful they are in person.

melody said...

what a kewl idea for a swap ~ and lovin your creations! awesome work