Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

SCALLOPED BANNERS!

Helloooo, I hope that you have all had a fabulous Easter time & enjoyed the sunshine (UK).  Sorry that I have been a bit AWOL lately but I do promise that I will get round to see all your lovely blogging soon XXX.  Meanwhile I have been having a lot of fun creating banners for my niece & nephews new bedrooms! I used the amazing single banner pieces from TANDO CREATIVE that come in a pack of 5. Each one comes in 2 pieces for decorating and they already have holes at the top for threading.  Here is Millie's, who is 3 coming on 30 hehe...








I painted the scalloped piece & dabbed chalk ink along the scallops to define them. The upper piece was covered with paper and painted grungy letters added. Then a Prima flower popped on the bottom. I threaded the whole thing with ribbon. Although it doesn't show, its pretty glittery!!! Then I couldn't leave littleMax out could I? Here is his....



Not so much glitter this time and buttons instead of flowers hehe! Have to say that I do like the vibrant colours of this one! So there you have 2 different takes on the banner! 

 Thank you so much for popping by today and I promise that I will be doing more crafting soon!!!  Take care everyone, HUGS XXX

15 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous room tags Karen the children must be so proud of them XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

Love the buntings Karen.
A x

Sue said...

I love them Karen. You've made them look so different.
Sue x

Kaz said...

These are brilliant Karen, such lovely additions for their new rooms xx

Von said...

They will be tickled pink Karen :) they are lovely room banners
Von x

Carol Plume said...

wow what gorgeous banners Karen, bet the kids will love them!! xx

Janice said...

They are both great Karen. I'm sure Millie and Max will come to appreciate them as they grow older.

Gez Butterworth said...

Two very gorgeous banners Karen. These look such fun to make :) I really fancy the Tando banners. Take care hunni..xx

Traceyr said...

Loving the bead detail on Millie's banner and the buttons on Max's.

Another wonderful Auntie make!

:)

ps my word verification was "legup" hahahaha

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just brilliant,bet they love them to bits,always brilliant detail hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

Net said...

They are super Karen!

Nicks said...

gorgeous banners!
Thanks for the heads up on Posca Pens (you left a comment about them on my blog) I bought some and they are fab!!

tracy said...

those are georgous karen-just right for kiddies rooms:)

Crafting Queen said...

These are just fab!!

Hazel said...

These are delightful x