Yes, I did use a piece of Tando...the glittered flower on top of the bow! I gave the frame a light coat of lilac acrylic before glueing on a paper napkin (am so into those at the moment). I then coated it with multi-medium matt, adding a sprinkling of glitter. Onto that went my glittered Tando flower, a paper flower & ribbon.
Back to the challenge.....Di has some new kits out called Works of Parts ~here~ which include enough bits & pieces for one complete project. To celebrate this the winner of this months challenge will win won of these fabulous kits!!!! A lovely prize!!! So do have a go and if you use Tando products in your entry you get entered twice!!!!!
Thank you for taking a look, love & hugs xxx