Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

Tando is 3 this week!!!!!

Having been with ~Tando Creative Ltd~ since it was a glimmer in Di Olivers eye, its hard to believe the company is 3yrs old this week!!!  There are lots of celebrations and goings on over at the ~Tando Creative Blog~ with special prizes, tutorials and a Blog Hop at the end of the week!  To celebrate we were asked to work with three's and I grabbed the Home Key Hanger Kit to play with.  I know I said that I didn't want to see a Tando house again for a while but I couldn't resist this one hahaha!



Everything is uncluded in this kit, even the screws to hold the wooden batten in place.  Full instructions are included in the pack but if you want to see just how I did this one my way then take a look at the ~here~ where you will find a tutorial.  Here is a pic of the kit for you...


 
 
This would make an amazing Christmas present I think.  You can find a list of stockists ~here~.

Thank you so much for taking a look today, HUGS xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous key holder Karen,I love it.
Sue x

Gez Butterworth said...

So very pretty Karen. Your attention to detail and the colours are amazing.xx

Kaz said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours you used on this xxx

Dawn said...

Wow, this is beautiful honey. Fab colours and as Gez has already said your attention to detail is superb.
Lol, wasn't expecting to see any houses from you for a while, ha ha I shall be waiting for some more clocks now!! You have done Di proud darling.
Huge hugs x x x x

BJ said...

Happy Birthday TANDO. Not got round to doing my houses yet but yours are gorgeous, love the colours and the aged effect. BJ

Diane Warburton said...

You say you're fed up of doing houses at the moment but then you come up with this beauty?!!! I can't wait to see what you create when you're on an all time high :-) I'm going to follow you so there's less chance of me missing such creations. TFS

Unknown said...

wow wonderful creation hugs sassyxxx