Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Craft Barn Showcase!

Hi lovely bloggers!  This week over at the ~Craft Barn Blog~ we are showcasing our favourite makes of the year. There are some gorgeous things on display ...wish I had thought of them haha!!!  I have only been with the DT for 6months so am more limited in what I can show  you but here is mine... I chose this because of the Crackly paper from PaperArtsy..I loved working with that , its so easy to use and looks really effective.


But the most favourite thing that I got to work with has to be the Artist Transfer Paper!!!!  As a sewer I have loved using it on fabric. I have printed with it, stamped on it and just about slept with it till I ran out hahaha!!!!

There will soon be some Blog Candy on offer over at the ~ Blog~.  The DT have kindly given some of their makes to add to it (including the above) so do look out for that :D

Thank you for taking a looksee today xxx

4 comments:

Kaz said...

That is gorgeous Karen, I can't remember seeing it before (but you know that's not surprising with my brain!). I love the look you got with the paper, I shall investigate that! xxx

Von said...

Wishing you lots of poetic moments lol
Have a Merry Christmas
Von ♥

Annie said...

I'm just dropping in to say....
May you have a wonderful Christmas with everything that makes you happy.
Hugs,
A x

Dawn said...

Ooh, one of my fave's too sweetie, that crackly paper is fab and you used it brilliantly.
Huge huggles x x x x