Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Altered Dictionary - F

Hellooooo!  Firstly I would like to thank everyone who is commenting on my Fruit Dictionary from the bottom of my heart!  It means so much!  I am busy getting ready for the Craft Barn Extravaganza at the moment but I promise that I will be back to visiting you all again soon xxx

I would say F for FUN but it actually wasn't..it took me ages to do!!!  I chose to use the word 'FIG' for my entry this time.  I would like to say that I got hold of a fig and managed to eat it but nooooooo waaayyy!!!! But I do love Fig Rolls...odd that!!!!!


I have made tags out of some of the pages this time and added recipes to the backs.  This seems to be turning into a recipe book doesn't it....not that I cook much hahaha

 
If you would like to join in the fun its not too late at all. You just need a dictionary!  Take a look *HERE* to se what its all about.  Thank you for taking the time to pop by, I truly appreciate it!  HUGS xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, great pages, so F is the new letter?? Hadn't been there yet to check out. You sure are quick hunni LOL! Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

Netty said...

Hi Karen, long time since I visited you and can see have missed a lot of your fab work. I love this page, great design and content. Enjoy your day, hugs Annette x

Dawn said...

Wow sweetie, what a fabulous page, I LOVE it. Tricky and time consuming maybe but well worth the effort, such a beautiful, original spread.
Ha ha ha ref the fig adventure! Hm I remember the fig rolls though tee hee.
Huge huggles x x x x

Kaz said...

I'm lucky enough to have seen this in real life and it is even more gorgeous than it looks! Your dictionary is amazing throughout with loads of scrummy texture, tags and interesting bits. I wish everyone could see it so they can stroke it too xxx

BJ said...

Super fig page but NO not the slightest inkling to go buy any either. Fig rolls perhaps if I see any. Enjoyed my Kiwis the other day and am now on cherries! BJ

Traceyr said...

Love your fig page Karen and this is one fruit I have yet to try.

:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's another yummy page.

Sandy said...

Figs, figs glorious figs and your fig looks good enough to eat - yum!!!! Now I love to eat fresh figs but have to admit fig rolls sound pretty darn good. This is a fun challenge and a good way to meet and see new people! Thanks for all your kind words Sugar - I really appreciate it!
Sandy