Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tando October Challenge

Helloooo, its that time of the year when all things are supposed to be scary and go bump in the night!  I tend to keep away from all that!!!  I am pretty superstitious and being Cornish we have our own way of looking at things. But this Coffin Box wasn't a 'step too far' for me and I had a bit of fun doing something different!



I glued the box together before I painted it with PaperArtsy Paint in Squid Ink on the outsides and a lovely Metallic Red from DecoArt.  I added some Texture Paste through a couple of Tando Masks before painting again then added some Treasure Silver paste.  The quote is by PaperArtsy.



I know its nearly the end of the challenge month but its not too late to take part!  Follow the link on my sidebar :D

Take care xxx

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Like your little coffin, especially all the texture on the top.
Corrie x

Cocofolies said...

Hi Karen, fab fab Coffin, I really love it, with its (superb) contrast between the outside and the inside, and all its texture and colours !!! Third time I look at it carefully, and the unique occasion I have to leave you at the end a comment quietly with no kid (or hubby haha) disturbing me Lol ! Big hugs, Coco xxx

Dawn said...

He he you know how much I love this, beautifully crafted sweetie and suitably Gothic, just up my street.
Huge huggles x x x x

Diane Warburton said...

Decorating a coffin, is definitely an original way to spend your time! I must admit to preferring my image of you kicking the Autumn leaves, as you skip along :-)