X = XIGUA ( actually a bit of poetic license here as its the Chinese word for watermelon, but I think I am allowed hahaha)
I = IYOKAN ( a Japanese citrus fruit)
These words weren't actually in my dictionary so I allowed myself some Artistic License this time and typed up the definitions from an old Encyclopedia. This has been an amazing journey and at the end of it I have a wonderful book!!! I couldn't let all this work go unnoticed so I have decorated the outsides as well.
I cut out a long rectangle from the cover to place my letters in before adding a few layers of gesso. I used a fabulous Peacock Feather mask/stencil by The Crafters Workshop to add some texture with some paste. When that was dry I painted the whole cover with Fresco paint before replacing the mask and painting the feathers. The chipboard letters have been painted in the same colours. Some stamping with crackle & alphabet stamps over the 'flat' sections adds more interest. Oh and I added the definition for 'alphabetical' to the front hahaha.Then I had the task of glueing all my pages so that I ended up with just the 26 pages...
I hope that you like the finished book as much as I do!!! To see ALL of my pages in my book please take a look *HERE*
Thank you for popping by today...means a lot, Take care xxxxx