There are so many different way to add interest to a background if you are a stamper. For this bookmark I have used a Lattice stamp added onto iridescent paint...yes, its glowing to nuclear proportions hahaha!!! To the point where it was very hard to photograph!!! Of course it looks just like a tag doesn't it? But its purpose is as a bookmark for my Mum who may be a little fragile these days but she still loves a good old mystery romance to read :-D
- On some thin white card dab and mix the Studio Acrylic paints in Iridescent Violet Blue and Iridescent Blue Green. Also spread each colour separately to be stamped on.
- Cut out the two-coloured section to 7x15cm and round the corners using the punch. Stamp the Lattice stamp down one side using Archival Ink in Cobalt.
- Stamp the butterflies from the Crafty Individual Stamp (CI357) using the same ink and cut out.
- Glue the butterflies down one side and add a computer generated quote. Mount the piece onto some matching cardstock and round the corners.
- Punch a hole at the top and add some ribbons.
Thank you so much for coming by, take care out there! xxx
Studio Acrylics - Iridescent Blue Green and Iridescent Violet Blue
Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Lattice
Archival Ink - Cobalt
Crafty Individuals Stamps - Springtime Robin
Woodware Corner Punch - Regular