Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tando Challenge - Bright and BOLD!

Helloooo!  I have my Tando hat on today haha!  For the Tando Challenge this month we are asked to be all Bright and BOLD...lovely!  That is Bright colours and BOLD pieces...


This little canvas is about 5inches square and the Steampunk Heart pieces are lovely chipboard by Tando.  I used Gelatos for the base and paint on the chippie with Crackle Accents over the top.  I HAD to add a word as it looked so bare hahaha!

You still have time to enter this challenge.  There are fabulous prizes which YOU get to choose!  Take a look *HERE*

Thank you for popping by my lovelies, Take care xxx

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific piece Karen. The background you created is amazing

Chrissie x

Von said...

Those are fab bold shapes :)
Von ♥

Kathy said...

Looks great Karen, lovely bold colours

Dawn said...

Ooh this is gorgeous my lovely, just up my alley with the fab vibrant colours ha ha. Loving the crackle too, beautifully done.
Huge huggles x x x x

Cocofolies said...

Love it too Karen, that's beautiful and brilliant!!!! :-O) HUGZ xxx

Kaz said...

Love it Karen, so bright and the word finishes it off xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Okay, so this is what I really came to see, before I got distracted by your lovely tissue house!!

Fabulous finish on the cogs - I love the glossy crackle, and the colours in the background, with the chalky texture, are glorious - a brilliant canvas!
Alison x