Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Tando Creative - New Release!

Hi, as soon as I saw this I just knew I would love it!!!!  What crafter doesn't like a set of drawers hahaha!  This new release is amazing - 2 drawers and a lift up lid to reveal another compartment - fabulous.  Its a fair size too as the drawers hold just larger than A5.  Its all flat packed but very easy to put together and boy is it sturdy!

I have painted it throughout and added JOFY stamped flowers and a stamped scalloped border.  Lots of cutting out but its worth it.


I kept the lid fairly simple...


Inside the lid...


Its called a Stationery Box if you are looking for it but there are so many uses for it I think!

Thank you for looking today, HUGS xxx

6 comments:

chrissie said...

This is fantastic Karen--you have made the drawers look wonderful.

Chrissie x

Angelnorth said...

That looks fabulous Karen, both cheerful and useful!

Dawn said...

Simply stunning sweetie. Well done Di for the fab design and well done you for the beautiful make-over. I LOVE the colours as you know and your stamp/detail choices are superb as always.
Huge huggles x x x x

Cocofolies said...

Awe, what could I say other than Wow!!! I love both the outside and the inside, your choices of colours and stamps are just perfect, love also the handles!! Great work my lovely. :) xxx

G Peplow said...

Stunning Karen, I love the colours and JOFY's stamps worked so well you clever lady, great job!! :D x

Gio said...

I waaaant it!! And I love your version, the flower on the side, the lovely colours!