Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tando goes Spotty!

Yes, we are seeing spots before our eyes over at Tando this week :-D  I have chosen to use a small ROUND FRAME for my piece and a Stampotique Mushroom stamp to go inside.




This little frame comes with its own stand but I have made it up to hang.  The base has been painted blue with a teensy dot stamping to finish.  The rim has been painted sand and some red has been stippled through the TANDO SEQUIN MASK.  The mushrooms have been stamped, coloured and cut out to go inside with some doodling and wording to finish off.

Thank you for looking today, many HUGS xxx

11 comments:

Von said...

Brill ! a perfect frame for the image :)
Von ♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Karen, love the design and love the colours! x

Traceyr said...

Loving this spotty frame Karen the red really pops out great! :)

Kaz said...

Gorgeous! Love every bit of it! xxx

cheryl said...

Oh hun this is brilliant just love it to bits I love the whole concept hugs cheryl xx

BJ said...

The spotty frame compliments the toadstools perfectly. BJ

chrissie said...

Love the way you used this frame Karen--the colours are just right with the image

Chrissie x

Chris said...

Just fabulous as always and it's wonderful to catch up with you me lovely.
Hope you having a great Easter holiday xxx

Dawn said...

Hee hee this is beautiful sweetie. I adore those mushroom stamps.
Huge huggles x x x x

Cocofolies said...

I've missed time too much these last days, but wanted to tell you also here how I loved this haha!!! HUGS Coco X

My name is Cindy said...

Brill!!