Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Exciting NEW KIT at Tando!!!

Helloooo!  I know its not nearly Christmas yet but us crafters have to think about these things early don't we?  mmm...perhaps its a little too early for some but when I saw the new ART ROOM that Di has designed so many ideas popped into my head but the Christmas one wouldn't budge ;-D  You have to go with your gut feelings don't you and here is what I came up with...

You can imagine how excited I was when Di wanted it to be a kit!!!  Lots of delicious fiddly bits here, all Tando (except the bobble trim).  The little grate pulls out so that you can pop an electric t-light inside it.  3 for £1 in that shop where all the prices are the same hahaha!  There will be downloadable instructions for this kit so for now I will just show you some pics...

A glowing 'fire'...


A tiled grate...


Decorative Holly...

The top half...



I had some more fun with the Art Room and made this...


The animals are on sticks so that they move around hahahha!!!!  I also added a curtain that rolls down!



The original Art Room - what would you do with it????
 
 
Thank you for popping by today, HUGS xxx

7 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Wow, fantastic work!!!! I love both!!! The second one is just too jolly and cute, with great details like the curtains that rolls down) :) And the first one... wow wow!! Love your grate and everything on this, this is awesome Karen. Have a lovely week-end, bises!

Dawn said...

Hee hee, these are simply STUNNING sweetie. Lots of work I can just imagine but well worth it and lots of fun to boot lol. Fantastic job darling.
Huge huggles x x x x

chrissie said...

What a clever idea--love both of them

Chrissie x

G Peplow said...

Brilliant!! You made a great job of these little boxes, they're like mini theaters, brilliant cat too! I love your imagination :D I hope you are enjoying some sunshine, Hugs Gay x

Gio said...

Bella Karen!! These were a hit at the Extravaganza, everyone loved them!
And the simple kit went sold out ( unfortunately for me) can't wait to try one. Your samples are amazing!!

Carol Plume said...

what fantastic makes Karen - the Christmas hearth is an absolute gem…really loving the tiled heart and what fun the second one is….brilliant xx

BJ said...

Saw it in the flesh at the extravaganza, it's grate! LOL - BJ