Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Have a Dance!!!!

Helloooo!  Everyone can dance can't they?  Even those who think they have two left feet hahaha!  Just wiggle your hips and you are dancing....its so good for the soul!!!  Go on!!!  Dancing makes us smile!!!

I have made up a little 4x4inch canvas to encourage you to dance, even if its just in your heart...


I painted & stencilled a lovely bright background and used Tando Creative Letters to pick out the word 'DANCE'.  The blue paint is metallic so its all a bit dazzling :D

This has been made for Septembers Tando Challenge which has the theme - LETTERS & NUMBERS this month.  You can make anything at all as long as it fits the criteria and there are lovely prizes to be had too.  Just pop over to read up on our very basic rules.  Have Fun!

Tando Creative now have a RETAIL ONLINE SHOP where you can easily navigate to find your goodies!  The prices are very competitive and I think you will be surprised just what there is.  Check out the 3D section, especially if you are thinking 'Christmas' :D

Thank you for popping by, HUGS xxx

7 comments:

tracy said...

very nice Karen :) i'm dancing inside and out these days :)

Annie said...

Hi Karen, I love your canvas and if you've read my latest blog posts you will know how much happy dancing I'm doing lately :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Diane Warburton said...

Kitchen dancing is the best feeling - just make sure that nobody is home, lock the doors and 'shake it on down'! ;-) .... actually I'll have the house to myself for a couple of hours this afternoon!

It's fab Karen, I do wonder where you got the inspiration. I hope that you get to dance today x x

BJ said...

Super, love the sentiment. I love to dance but hubby has three left feet so therefore doesn't, shame BJ

Kaz said...

I love this Karen, it's so bright and funky. I'm sofa dancing ;) xxx

Gio said...

It rocks, Karen!! So colourful and inspirationl. I love the quote, so true!

Carol said...

Love it - still yet to decorate a canvas :) have a lovely evening :) x