Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Colour Theme for March!

Hi, March already????  Soon be lovely and warm again hopefully :-D

As its the 1st week of the month Tando Creative has a colour theme again, rather a pretty one too!  I have made up a 6 x 6 inch FRAME  and added a MUG AND CUP & SAUCER from a Grab Bag.



The background has been covered with old book pages and then watercoloured.  The outer of the frame has been painted with acrylics.  I used Neocolor II on the mug & cup and saucer then stamped with some Crafty Individual bird stamps before attaching to the frame.  A couple of holes in the top and some rough string finishes it all off!



If you fancy having a go at making something using this colour scheme then please join our monthy competition.  You can leave a link to your lovely work HERE (at the top of the page) to be with a chance of winning some prizes.

Thank you for popping by and yes, my kitchen is always open if you fancy a cuppa!!!!! Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is a beautiful make sweetheart and I can def vouch for the quote! Hmmmmmm, I just help myself anyways, does that count?? Love you x x x x x