Followers

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Bookcase!

Hellooooo!!!!  This little MDF bookcase is new from Tando Creative and I just love it!!!!!  Just the right size for a set of Beatrix Potter books ;-D.  You could use is anywhere...bathroom, kitchen, kids room, craft room... endless ideas hahaha!!!!!  It would make a lovely present, either decorated or as it is at only £4!!!!!



I decorated it with a crackle finish then stamped JOFY flowers onto it.  Some more flowers were stamped onto painted card, fussy cut and attached to the bookcase.  I was following this months colour theme...

Don't forget that you can join in any of our weekly themes to be in with a chance of fabulous prizes.  Just take a look at the page at the top of our blog *HERE* for more info.

Thank you for popping by my lovelies xxx

5 comments:

chrissie said...

That looks so beautiful and would make such a lovely present--you have inspired me Karen

Love Chrissie xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning Karen. That's some mighty fine crackling you've got going on there ♥♥

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Karen. I love how bright you've made it xxx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely bright project Karen and a fab style for the wee bookcase!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous work my lovely, those JOFY stamps are perfect. So very classy if I may say so. Huge hugs x x x x x