Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Solitude!

Hello there!  For anyone who loves girly colours then this months colour choice from Tando is definitely for you!  A rich mix of pinks and mauves :-D  I have done another page in my 8x8 RING BINDER.  The pages are thick enough to take the additions of paste and more chipboard.  Sorry that the tree looks red-ish...it really isn't!!!!! The tree is definitely the same colour as the dark mauve...I guess its my simple-as-anything camera :-D



The colour scheme:

I covered the bottom section with layers of lace and added some texture paint through a stencil for the top section before painting with acrylics.  The tree has had texture paint dabbed on to give it more definition.  I used DecoArt Media paint on it and I love that this paint has a slight sheen!

 
For the upper background I used the INK SPLATTERS MASK
 
 
The pretty FIR TREE comes in a pack of 2
 
The sturdy RING BINDER - great if you like chunky journaling:
 
 
Thank you for taking a look today.  If you fancy playing along with us with any of our prompts then take a click on the tab at the top of the blog.  We run a random draw once a month so you could win some Tando goodies!!!!
 
Take care,lots of hugs xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Gio said...

I love the texture of the tree and the lace on the bottom, brilliant ideas. And if you say it's almost pink...I believe you :-)