Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

Christmas snowflakes

Hello and its the start of another week!   Did you know that Tando Chipboard can go through your embossing folders?  The folders can create a whole new genre to play with.  You can also use our MASK/STENCILS as embossing folders, which is what I have done here.  I used the *snowflake mask* to create a Christmas card...well a few actually :-D
 
 
Not sure if you can see that this is embossed in the picture.  I covered the mask with embossing ink before running it through my Big Shot and embossing.  Then I hunted own my gold Perfect Pearls and added it with a soft brush (it only sticks to the embossing ink).  I roughened up the edges and mounted the piece onto some fancy paper before attaching it to the card base.  A ribbon and sentiment finished it off.  Oh and some clear glitter as its Christmas!!!!
 
Thank you for looking today, Hugs, xxx

1 comment:

Gio said...

Cool idea, Karen. I love love all this gold, super classy!