Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Cherish our trees!

Are you a tree hugger?  I am and very proud of it too ;-p.  We have some beautiful trees in our countryside and they do take a lot from us humans!  Today I have a little board which has magnets on the back to go on my fridge....


For the background I sprayed Orange & Primary Cyan through the *DOILIE STENCIL* then added a coat of Clear Gesso to seal it.  Some Neocolor II was then added in places.  The Tree was sprayed with Yellow Green and over stamped.  I covered the tree and a couple of patches of the board with Clear Crackle Glaze.  The words are printed.

I used:
Cloud Tree
Mixed Media Board
Gio's Doilie Stencil
DecoArt Media Misters - Orange, Yellow Green & Primary Cyan
DecoArt Clear Crackle Glaze

Thank you for taking a look today!  Go hug a tree, its good for you xxx 

1 comment:

BJ said...

Gorgeous, love trees despite our huge magnolia driving is nuts with its successive moltings. Bud cases, petals, seed pods and now the dreaded leaves!
Love your piece, BJ