Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Key-rings

Hello!  For this week I have put together some simple key-rings for you using some Tando Creative shapes.  I seem to have acquired a lot of these key-rings....they usually have shopping trolley tags on them. Hubby get given them at business conferences!
 
 
 
I used flowers, a leaf and hearts from the Grab Bag Range.  These are extremely handy to keep in your stash and you get a lot in a bag!  I painted them up and then used some haberdashery from my stash to decorate them.  A very simple and quick little gift that can be popped inside a card....or dare I say it in September...a small stocking filler :-p
 
Thank you for looking today, Hugs, Karen x
 

2 comments:

Gio said...

These are fabulous, Karen. A lovely set of small gifts, for sure!

Kathy said...

these are fab Karen - what a great gift idea