Followers

Monday 17 April 2017

Curly Tree!

Hello!  I am kick-starting another 'Anything Goes' week over at Tando Creative.  These week are where we have free rein to add all those projects that don't fit into any other category :p  Today I have a 6x6 canvas for you...
 
 
 
I have used one of the delightful * curly trees* that come in a pack of two along with the  *hearts background mask* .   I spread *crackle paste* through areas of the mask onto the blank canvas.  When it was dry I added some *DecoArt paint (Cobalt Teal Hue, Primary Magenta & Hansa Yellow Light)* using a sponge.  The tree was coloured with the Primary Magenta and then coated with *crackle glaze*.  I added some teensy heart buttons from my stash.  The sentiments have been stamped onto tissue paper and attached with *matt medium*. 
 
Thank you for taking a look today, Hugs xxx

No comments: