Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Banner section 9

Hellooooo!!!!!  Using this months colour theme over at Tando I am continuing with my banner.  I only have a few sections to go now and its looking lovely and bright!  Here is this months piece...
 
 
The colours this month are lovely!  Pretty oranges with some lovely grey/blues thrown in...
 
 
To start I painted the banner with the darkest colour and then went over with crackle glaze.  When that was dry I added some white antiquing cream, wiped some of it off when dry and dabbed some of the blue over the top. The pretty leaves are set in a flourish and I used two.  They were painted with the oranges and the lilac using a fine brush.  Then I went over them with some clear glittery paint.
 
Hugs, Karen x

1 comment:

Gio said...

Another super lovely banner!

Ehmmm don't tell is it Autumn yet? :-(