Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Song Title Challenge - November

Hellooooo!  The song title for this months Craft Barn challenge is:

"Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

As much as I love the early Stones music I still had to take a look at the lyrics and listen to it (several times haha)  My first thought was to add a door to the coaster but then I thought about what colours the girls would have been wearing so went with that!


The song is quite 'dark' when you really listen to it.  So I added thick drips of black paint over the prettiness.

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love your take on it, the psychedelic pattern is perfect for conjuring images of the girls' summer clothes and the string contrast of the black dribbles looks fantastic! Will try to get myself organised enough to join in again this month!

Gio said...

Brilliant design, Karen not at all dark. I don't remember this song...going to listen on YT.