Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Large Hanging Butterfly

Hellooooo!  My project for Tando Creative this week is a large hanging *butterfly* from the Butterflies Mega Pack.  I have used the largest at 25 x 15cm.  You get 3 large butterflies and 54 (yes 54!) mini butterflies all in a plastic wallet!  So if you love butterflies this is a must have kit. 
 
 
 
I used some *modelling paste* through the *bubbles* stencil (love this one) before adding paint.  Then I added some *crackle glaze* to the bubbles and when dried added some *antiquing cream* into the cracks.
 
 
The small butterflies from the pack were painted and then over stamped with a butterfly image before glazing.  The words were stamped onto thin card, cut out and glued on.  Then I just added some wire to hang it by.
 
Thank you for popping by, take care, Karen xxx
 
 

No comments: