Followers

Saturday 14 March 2020

Stencils on fabric pencil case

Hello!  Have you ever thought to use Tando's wonderful *stencils* on fabric?  They can make wonderful backgrounds! Or how about using them as a template for embroidery?  I wish I had thought about that sooner hahaha!  I have used one of the *long stencils* to make a background on a plain pencil case.  I sponged the permanent ink through and then went round with a fineliner, adding some doodles.





For the squares and heart fabric pieces I drew around a *twinchie* and a *heart* before stitching on with a basic running stitch.  A bead, some bobble trim and colourful lining finished the bag.

Thank you for popping by, take care xxx

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Hi Karen!
Just popping by to say a little hello my lovely.. Your pencil case is wonderful!! Colourful in very pretty colours, cleverly done, I sincerely love it!!!
Beautiful as all you do always, as usual :)
Hope you are well dear Karen. Take care.
Hugs,
Coco xxx