Followers

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Congrats to Kathy!!!!

Over on her blog, Kathy Black is celebrating her 40,000 hit!!! Isn't that amazing!!! I will be delighted if I get to 1000!!! To celebrate she has issued a challenge to make a card using a sketch she has designed. A big thanks to Kathy actually because I have always been a bit iffy about working from a sketch as they always look so complicated but this was fun! Here is mine, sorry the pic is a bit wonky:

The papers are from DCWV and K&CO 6x6 pads. The image is from Joanna Sheens Oriental CD, as is the image. The copper embelly is from WR MEMORY KEEPERS.

8 comments:

Janice said...

That's lovely Karen, well done.

Sue said...

Karen, thanks for the comment on my card.
I love the colouring on yours and the verse is so good. Like you I had never followed a sketch before when I did my card for Kathy's challenge.
Sue x

Kathy said...

oh lovely card Karen - You're on my candy list!

Angelnorth said...

Lovely Karen - great use of Kathy's sketch and the combination of colours with that image is gorgeous!

Chris A said...

This is lovely Karen, I love the colours.

Anonymous said...

Karen that card is great. I love the wording. Very true. traceyr

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Karen!

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card Karen, sketches are great fun so try a few more and you'll be hooked!