Followers

Monday 2 March 2009

DCM - CIRCLES

The lovely Vannessa set the dare this week:

"This week, the title says it all - I want to see lots of circles, you can decide how you use them, whether it be the shape of your card or how you display circular elements within the design and thats it, nice and simple"

I did toy with the idea of making a circular card but soon scrapped that as the only way would be to cut one myself and I am useless at circles!!! BUT I did find some paper covered in circles in my stash...mmm....could make your eyes go squiffy hahahahaha

The background paper is from the range Hippy Chick by S.E.I. I used what circular punches I had to create a variety of matching circles from scrap and then stamped the greeting on the smaller one. The teensy one was cut form the patterned paper. I then doodled (badly hmph!) round a couple of the circles and added glitter & glossy accents to lift it!

Thank you for taking a peek, have a lovely week whatever you are doing! XXX

9 comments:

Di said...

Woooo, fab circles Karen. So bright and cheerful xx

Kathy said...

Great card - I love the way you've echoed the pattern of the paper in the focus piece.

CLARE said...

Love it - I'm struggling with this theme this week. Great doodling btw

Traceyr said...

Very funky - I love it!

:)pation

Janice said...

Hippy Chic has to be my fave paper ever Karen - do you think it's my age lol Gorgeous card!

Angelnorth said...

What's wrong with that doodling then, missus? Looks fab to me! This is such a fun looking card, great job!

Kaz said...

That's lovely Karen, really funky

Hazel said...

This is fab - so many lovely circles. x

Gez Butterworth said...

Lovely Karen. Sorry I thought I'd already commented?? must have got lost in cyber space!!

I love the sparkle you have added & your doodling is fabby. :)

Have a lovely weekend. XX