Followers

Sunday 21 June 2009

Something Completly Different - Tags - HOME

Isn't crafting wonderful??? I have so much family stuff going on at the moment its just so chilling to be able to go & craft or just do some blog hopping at the moment. So a big thanks goes out to all who pass by my blog and leave those lovely comments for me AND to all those peeps with lovely blogs that I visit XXXXX

I have at last finished my tag for this week :

"Our theme for June is Tags & the topic is HOME.
So I'm thinking houses, building, things that make your house a home.
I can't wait to see your take on the theme"

I faffed around with this one hahahaha and in the end I hand drew a sort of castle. There is lots of dabbings with distress inks and some stamping too (if you can find it!!!). The little door opens to reveal a little red heart....ahhhhh!

Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate it , HUGS XXX

19 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Hiya Karen,
Your tag is gorgeous - really love the castle and the little heart behind the door - FAB!

Thanks for joining us this week at SCD - take care xx

Lori said...

Karen- thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love your tag. The door opening to the heart is just so sweet!

Janice said...

Love the little opening door, so cute.

Angelnorth said...

Great tag, I love the little hinges on the door and the lush foliage (although it has a way to go to compete with our place at the moment :haha:)!

Hazel said...

This is so lovely, Karen. Sending you love and hugs. There's an award for you on my blog x

lisa said...

Ooh Karen, I just love this. Your house is gorgeous andd the door that opens with the heart inside is fantastic.

Lisax

lisa said...

Hi Karen me again.

There is a little something for you on my blog.

Lisax

Zoechaos said...

Hi Karen, thanks for your very kind comment. Love your tag having a castle great idea and the colour so unexpected love it!

Ruth Philps said...

Oh yes I love escapism.....I think thats why making little houses is such fun it's like having or making your own castle without having to pay the mortgage!!

Love your tag and how clever is that hand drawing it....I thought it was trendy bought paper until I read your blurb....

Have a great week....love Ruth xx

Dawn said...

Hi Karen
what a great little tag - love the wee open door - very inviting!!

Thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

tracy said...

i wish my home WAS a castle LOL. lovely tag karen :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant tag Karen. Love your door & how it opens. Your castle looks perfect & special because its hand drawn.

Thank you for joining us this week on SCD.

Sending BIG ((hugs)) to you & J.XXX

Meikoningin said...

That is one sweet tag ! Love the colourcombination, nice :D

cookcreateread said...

Very cute tag Karen! Love it :)

Ang C said...

a fantastic tag

CLARE said...

Lovely tag - a great sentiment and an original idea

Kaz said...

That's lovely Karen. Fab distressing.

Traceyr said...

Great Karen would also work for the house swap too.

:)

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous tag Karen...great take on the theme.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Something Completely Different...hugs Kath xxxxxx