Followers

Saturday 25 July 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge #44 - revealed!!!!!

Last sunday on Rosie-Dee's Challenge we were asked to make something for a BABY! I chose to make a card and was, at last, able to use a quirky bird stamped image that I had scrounged from my lovely friend Kaz!!! Don't you just love it?????

The bird was painted and then cut out. I made the sling with some kitchen towel and actually stuffed it a bit so it looks like there is a little bundle inside hahahaha!!! I stamped some flowers along the bottom & painted them & added glossy accent to some. I stamped the sentiment and painted that to match. Oh and of course there is a bit of white frilly lace along the bottom!!!

Although I am not really supposed to do this until tomorrow I have added a sneaky peak of tomorrows Challenge while I am here. I am over-run with rellies and will be out the next couple of days. I just hope that Rosie & Dee don't mind too much!!!!

Actually I am off to meet Rosie in a little while as she is down this way on holiday!!! I am so looking forward to it as I haven't seen her for a year!!! Have a lovely weekend....HUGS XXX

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely baby card, Karen. Those legs are just like mine, you know - long and skinny. that would be in my dreams, then. haha

have fun with Rosie, and don't get up to too much mischief

Traceyr said...

Karen I love the painted flowers with the glossy accents over the top they look really cute.

Say Hi to Rosie for me too.

:)

Jo Austin said...

Hi Karen.

I absolutely love your cards. the little birdy is soooo cute and the flower card over at the challenge blog is really lovely... Great!!

Jo