Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Tag It On #13 - swirly, dotty & pink!!!

Over on DragonsDreams Tag It On its week no 13!!! Some would say that was unlucky but my Mum was born on friday 13th abd then she had me hahahahahahaha

The theme this week is SWIRLY, DOTTY & PINK , in other words pretty girly!!! Although I have rellies staying I managed to find a bit of me time to have a quick go at this. As usual its darker irl.

I tore strips from a teensy printed paper & stuck onto my base then ran worn lipstick DI over it. I stamped my favourite swirl in black and edged the tag in green ink. I stamped & embossed another flower tag onto a scrap of distressed & glimmered card I found in my drawer. Although you can't see it I coloured the little heart in a bright pink. The circles are punched out of another scrap left from the flower tag. I popped black glitzy dots on top.

Sorry its a bit of a rushed job but I really wanted to do one. Thanks for looking, HUGS XXX

12 comments:

lisa said...

This is really lovely Karen. You were certainly quick off the mark with this challenge.

Lisax

Liz said...

Nice tag making mine tonight
Liz x

Kaz said...

Lovely Karen I'm glad you managed a bit of crafty time. Have a fun week xx

Cherry said...

Lovely tag, Karen. Love the distressed look. XXX

cheryl said...

this is great such a beautiful tag love cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

Karen, I enlarged this and it is awesome!!! Your tag is so beautiful. Love the stamp.

Dragon said...

Hi Karen, thanks so much for playing again, even when you are so busy!! I LOVE your adorable lttle tag. It is so cute!!
frankie
xx

Unknown said...

OH, I just love it! So sweet and so beautiful!
Beth♥

Traceyr said...

Love this tag Karen. Colours and elements on it are fabulous.

:)

Sue said...

Rushed or not Karen I think it's a super tag. I love your swirly stamp.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment.
Sue x

liszha said...

Love your style! I became a follower!

AliMayes said...

It is really pretty and girly isn't it! Lovely work Karen,
Ali xx