Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2009

TIO # 17 - a circle embraces, a line divides

I was so excited for Frankie when I read todays post from Tag It On!!!! Do pop over & read her good news XXX

The theme for this week is to make a circular tag. Frankie has said ' a circle embraces, a line divides'...how true is that sentiment? I am not too sure what she wanted us to do on our round tags but I just had to go with a love theme, just for her, hope she doesn't mind too much!!!

My tag is around 3" diameter. I fussed with my distress inks & then overstamped it with some circles from a Fiskars wedding stamp set. The little love stamp is from the same set. The lettering is also Fiskars. The image is from a Crafty Individuals book which has come in handy!!! Oh and I added some stickles ice to the dots.

Thank you for coming over to see my tag, please leave me a comment as I love reading them & hopping to your blogs, LOVING HUGS XXX

10 comments:

Traceyr said...

mmmm that tag is scrummy. Love the colours, the image and the lettering - is it handwritten?

Wonderful Karen. :)

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous. Nothing like fussing around with distress inks, is there? In fact, I need to get me some more for fussing with!

Kaz said...

Aaww that's lovely Karen. You can't beat a bit of fiddling with distress inks can you?

That image is perfect.

Ruth Philps said...

What a wonderful saying...I really like that..very thought provoking!!

A stunning circle and Crafty Individuals are perfect for these types of projects...can't wait to get my Xmas CI stuff out again!!

cheryl said...

this is great hun love that image love cheryl xx

Dragon said...

Awww Karen, that's lovely and such a kind thought. I Love the sentiment too. As for what I wanted, well that is the challenge isn't it!!
Hugs
Frankie
xx

Angelnorth said...

What a lovely thought (the circle/line thing) and the tag is great, too!

Gez Butterworth said...

Great tag Karen.

I love everything about your tag. As always! Love your attention to detail. Great idea adding Stickles to the dots.XXX

Rhonda said...

How perfect! It turned out just beautifully. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh hoq gorgous this one is !! Beautiful colour and work
hugs June x