Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2009

JOURNAL YOUR CHRISTMAS - and there's more!!!

Hellooooo....did you all have a lovely Christmas?????  All that preparation and then its over so quickly isn't it?  I have been trying to keep up with my JYC and am only a couple of days behind but thought I would blog while we are all still in the mood for Christmasy stuff haha

23rd......was all about our stockings.  Though as it turned out J had bought me a new one this year...awe!!!



24th...was all about the meaning of Christmas to us personally.



25th...Christmas Day...I made up a little montage of the pics I took that day.  I journaled all about our fabulous day on the tag!


26th...Boxing Day...we spent that day outside, it was wonderful to get the fresh air!!!!  Oh and can you see that adorable teensy shell I found???



Thats it for now but I will be back in a few days with some VERY EXCITING news for you!!!!!  In the meantime, lots of HUGS XXXX

16 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks for showing all those great moments Karen. Your journalling is really good. I have now reached Sunday 19th, ha ha, will be posting my pages soon.

Di said...

What a wonderful journal Karen, the pages are gorgeous.....apart from me being ever so embarassed at an earlier page....ha ha....hugs to you.

And now I'm keen to know what your very exciting news is!!

Sharon said...

Great journalling Karen.

Caroline said...

Lovely pages Karen and a wonderful keepsake...x

Kaz said...

ooooo news?? Give us a hint!
Lovely journal pages there Karen and fab photos. Is that scallop on the 24th a die? It's a lovely shape xxx

Hazel said...

Ohh exciting news - when do we hear ... I wonder what it is ... hint?? Love all the journalling etc - including the twinsy shell. x

Traceyr said...

Your journal is brilliant Karen. I love the fact that you managed to capture the rainbow on the 26th page. Jeremy and yourself look so happy on your 25th page.

Thanks for letting us see what you have done so far. x x x

ps. What news and can you tell us soon pleasssssssssssse. :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant pages Karen. Well Done for keeping up with your journal. What an outstanding job! Wow, love your shell & what a good luck sign for you both seeing a double rainbow. Thank You for sharing your wonderful pages with us. Can't wait to see more. :-D No pressure, hey! & now you've got me wondering... Take care honey.XXX

cheryl said...

oh hun what brilliant memeories and lovey pictures too,love what you have done with these,all i have to do now is wait with baited breath for your news hugs love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Nancy said...

Just came across your blog, your work is lovely, I will be stopping by regularly to get inspired.

Traceyr said...

Happy New Year to you and Jeremy hope this year brings you all you wish for.

Love Traceyr x x

:)

thekathrynwheel said...

Heyyy, welcome to the calendar challenge :-) Delighted to have you on board! Kate x

Kirsti said...

Lovely JYC pages - makes me wish I had been able to do it...

Just popped on to say hi and to wish you good luck with the 365 calendar challenge...x

Zoechaos said...

Have been enjoying visiting your journal pages they are so perfectly laid out and so personal. You have a wonderful family and obviously had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year. Will miss you on Rosie Dees going to become a follower to stay in touch with your inspiring work.

Together We Save said...

Wonderful journal!!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Karen, just been having a quick looky around your bloggy and we too saw the double rainbow on boxing day, we where walking around Moushole at the time, is it possible that it was the same double rainbow????? (I didnt have my camera with me - new years resolution lol) ju x