Followers

Thursday 7 January 2010

JOURNAL YOUR CHRISTMAS - THE END hehe

All done and what a journey that was!!!  I spent last night just reading it & comparing it to last years journal.  Although the prompts are the same its amazing how different the books are.  Here are the last pages in my journal.

Day 31....New Years Eve

Day 32 - New Years Day.  Guess what the tag is for...yep those resolutions!!


Day 33...was to write about something or someone that made a difference to the season this year.


Day 34...we wrote about our favourite moments over Christmas.


Day 35...was to make a list of things to remember to do for next year.  mmm...like make cards earlier etc.  I made a little book which tucked in the ribbon.


Day 36...was all about puting Christmas away!


Day 37...the last day was about summing up!


Here is the finished journal.  It turned out VERY fat so next year I really must use less embellies I think!!!!


Thank you all for sharing this journey with me.  I hope that some of you will take part next year as this make a wonderful keepsake, not just for you but for your family!  HUGS XXX

15 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Karen this is incredible!!

I love that you stuck to it and really got into making extra pockets etc......the last photo of the finished book is my fave it looks stunning!!

Ruth x

Di said...

Wow, what a fab journal Karen, I agree with Ruth too, the last photo of the finished journal is my fave too, it really does look amazing xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabulous journal :) Well done for being prompt :) Still a way behind for me

Sharon said...

what a lot of work!! Bet you are chuffed to see it through to the end. I especially like day 33

Liz said...

WOW WOW WOW

Beautiful Eye candy lovely work

Liz xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done Karen, a work of art no less, and a great memory. YOu should do a journal about doing the journal! Your day 34 got me thnking...there were more than moments when I did not behave seasonally....you probably read about it tho'!

Unknown said...

Well done you ... it really is super!

Kaz said...

That looks sooo good Karen, but next year still need embellies, just use big book rings!!!

Love it all. Can I swap you some more santas for some of those bauble stamps next year please? ;) XXX

Janice said...

Well done for getting finished Karen.

cheryl said...

wow hun fabulous really well done hun such a wonderful keepsake really must find time to get something done with mine love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

lisa said...

Wow, this looks amazing Karen and you've done so many pages. I'm nearly finished with mine and I agree it's great to compare this years with last years, you forget such a lot of things.
Hope you are keeping warm.

Lisax

Kathy said...

It's wonderful, Karen - I really enjoyed seeing how your book progressed. Now you've done one though, you'll have to do one every year!

Chriss Rollins said...

Fun Idea doing a Christmas journal.

nice to look back on.

chriss x

Nancy said...

WOW That looks amazing Karen, I am so glad you completed it all, you should be very proud.
xx

Traceyr said...

How lovely to see the whole book together Karen. Well done on persevering and finishing it.

:)