I am learning sooo much from Milliandes challenges!!! Am only up to 13 & there are at least 22 now...thank goodness they will always be posted! hahaha Here you are...
Day 8 - has to be the messiest I have done! I guess I like a bit more order & more colours! Its very touchy-feely though. I used acrylics & mica spray. The orange blobs are supposed to be paint blown around with a straw but it was too think so I just splatted it haha
Day 9...layered lines...just about every medium I had was used to build up these stripes! So its quite lumpy!!!!
Day 10 ...Dragonfly...there was a template to download for this. Milliande drew around hers but I decided to doodle all over it & stick it in! I used watered down acrylics for the colours.