Followers

Thursday 20 January 2011

Playing with chippie!

Hello lovely blogging buddies!  I put aside my stripey muse for a while to play with some lovely chipboard from ~TANDO CREATIVE~.  If you like the chippie I have used why not pop over to Tando where you can find a list of the suppliers of this wonderful stuff?  I really need to make some more cards for my box....getting a bit low.  Anyway the 1st card was for my Mums 75th birthday, in the colours she loves...


I coloured tha gorgeous gate with purple Brilliance.  The stamps are from Elusive Images.  The next card is to pop into my box for when I need it...


This large leaf was sprayed with a selection of mica paints.  The tree stamps are on a very handy cube by Judikins.  I love this quote by Minnie Aumonier & have used it before.  It goes...

" There is always music in the trees in the garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it "

Thank you for popping by today.  Please leave a comment to let me know you have been, I love to read them! HUGS XXX

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely cards, Karen, That's a great quote too, I'm going to save it for future reference ;)

Caroline said...

Like how you have used the chipboard Karen, lovely cards...x

cheryl said...

oh hun these are gorgoues,you always do such great work with the chipboard,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Kaz said...

Both of these cards are so pretty Karen and I love the little bit of watercolouring you have done under the trees xxx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous work Karen either is lovely together fabulous. XOXO Zoe

Angelnorth said...

These are lovely Karen, the gate looks fantastic with the big rose and I like the hlittle details like the twine wrapped stem on the leaves on the second card - great stuff!

Sue said...

Oh Karen I love the card for your Mum and i'm sure she will too.
Sue x

Hazel said...

What a wonderful combination - music and trees - super cards, Karen - and love the rest of your stripey stuff x

Crafting Queen said...

These are fantastic cards. Wonderful.

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty cards Karen. Love them both.xx

Gini said...

Oh these are lovely Karen, your Mum is going to love her card and that quote is so sweet!