Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

365 calendar - MARCH pages

Hello!  I can't believe that its the beginning of March...who stole February then???  There are lots of fresh starts to record next month for my family and a couple of trips away hopefully!  Anyways...here are my March pages for the fabulous ~Kate Crane's 365 CALENDAR CHALLENGE~....


I know that the stamping isn't perfect along the bottom but I think it adds to it hahaha!!!  The background has been painted & sprayed madly and did get pretty soggy....so pleased that it all dried flat agin though :-D  Here are my filled in February pages all filled in...


A fairly busy-with-family-stuff month for me but I did manage a few sofa days!   I shall certainly miss my massages on a monday but I am very pleased that I found my sister a new home :-D 

Till next time...take care everyone, HUGS XXX

18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love your pages Karen. The March ones are wonderful, love the colours.

Angelnorth said...

That's not imperfect, it's artistic m'dear! Great pages, love the way you used the hearts on Feb's and March is looking very springy with the pastel blocks for your journaling!

Annie said...

What fab memory pages. Much better than writing a boring old diary :-)
A x

Unknown said...

That is sooo lovely, and you lead such a nice life....mine would be so mundane compared to that.
Go to work, come home...5 days a week.

Sandra Hall said...

Fabulous pages. Really striking in the colour department! Some great border stamping too :)

Fiona said...

I really like the march border - very painterly and the scalloped edges on your squares.... I too had few sofa days in Feb too!

Unknown said...

Lovely pages Karen i love your colour choice x

patcrafts said...

Great pages lovin the colours and all the stamping which looks good to me.

Traceyr said...

Don't say anything about the birthday text Karen hahaha I was having a "senior moment" hahaha.

Love you calendar pages and especially the wording February with the hearts in the b and a.

Love that rabbit stamp on March's page.


:)

Carol Q said...

great pages - perfect theme choice for March

cheryl said...

oh hun what amazing pages,these are just great,love the colurs you have used on them,super detail to my friend,bless your heart too for your kind comment you left about my work on the,craft barn hun much appreciated,hugs cheryl xxxx

sandra de said...

I love the stamping, that's what makes it unique and personal. Love the little heart banner in February.

Theresa Plas said...

Enjoying the misty backgrounds you've created! Great work Karen!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooooh your colours are lovely :-) March looks fab, and hey, I can't notice that the stamping along the bottom isn't perfect! Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far. Looking forward to seeing your April pages. Thanks so much for playing along, Kate x

Juls said...

such fab pages!!! Love all the stamping you have done! Hugs Juls

Anneke Wijers said...

Very very nice pages, both (feb & march).
I love the stamps and stamping.
Greetings Anne

flutterbycrafter said...

Love these pages, love the hearts on Feb and the stamping on March is lovely

Luna Art said...

Your colours are wonderful and I love the border on your march page x