Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Just for Fun 4 - Angel Wings

Helloooo....just scraping in with this one!!!!  Over at ~JUST FOR FUN~ they are still playing with wings and this week it all about Angel Wings.  Feeling like doing some drawing, I decided to do a Journal Page for this one.


The Angel has been coloured in with Coloursoft pencils and then cut out & stuck on a background of paint & Dylusion mica sprays.

There is a new theme for the challenges tomorrow so do pop over for a look!  Thank you so much for taking a look today, HUGS XXX

12 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW!!! Karen your angel is STUNNING! Love her! The colours are just beautiful..xx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely work all of it the background is lush and your angel is beautiful, lovin' the gold shimmer as well.

Thank you for joining us and supporting us at Just for fun, hope you enjoy March as much XOXO Zoe

Sue said...

A beautiful angel Karen and those words are so calming.
Sue x

Unknown said...

What a fantastic drawing. Clever you. I love her she is stunning

Love Dawn xx

Von said...

Truely beautiful Karen :)
Thanks again for joining us at Just for fun
Von xxx

Kaz said...

Did you draw that?? it's fab honey! Gorgeous pages xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Love your angel she is beautiful and love the colours on your background as well. Wonderful!

Angelnorth said...

You're getting a bit good at the drawing lark - fantastic angel and great pages!

Janice said...

It is lovely Karen

Gini said...

I agree with Gez, she is stunning! And she would make a beautiful stamp. I am very impressed with your restrained use of Shiny on your pages, very elegant my dear and so fitting for a beautiful angel!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my Mayan Circus I was bouncing around making tea tonight I was so buoyed up!
Talk about stage fright - eeep, I was very nervous about it all!
Gini
xx

Traceyr said...

Karen you are very talented. I love this drawing and your choice of colours is perfect.

:)

Zoechaos said...

!!! What happened to my comment? Love these pages beautiful colours and stunning angel. XOXO Zoe