Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Tando mask bloghop

Doesn't time flow by eh?  Its Tando's monthly Blog Hop again and this time we are all about using the masks.  There are amazing prizes to be had so do have a play.  You must all think that the clock mask is the only one I have as I have used it many times.  This time though its in a journal page not on a real clock :D  So, if you have arrived from the lovely ~Kaz~ then welcome! Oh and welcome if you haven't of course haha!


I promise that I do have other masks hahaha!!!!  The background is acrylics.  I used modelling paste through  the mask then painted the numerals black.  The circles are from a stamp that I have which I edged with white pen.
 
If you are following the bloghop then you are at the end so I can send you back to the beginning ~here~.  Now that all made sense in my head but I hope you know what I mean :D

17 comments:

Kaz said...

Fab page Karen - I bet that clock mask is as painty and mucky as some of mine!
The colours are gorgeous on here xxx

anat goldich said...

Such beautiful project

anat goldich said...

Such beautiful project

Neil said...

Great page Karen. I can see why you like that mask, it's really dramatic with the black and white. Thanks for sharing.

Lillibelle said...

This is very gorgeous and colorful Karen!
I like the idea to combine ​​this fantastic big clock and the many circles.

Claudia N. said...

Love the sentiment and all the circling (of and around life?) in this gorgeous piece, done with wonderfully intense colours! Reminds me a little of aboriginal art which I admire very much!

Greetings,
die amelie x

Dana Tatar said...

Wonderful journal page Karen! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Angelnorth said...

Fab page, love the dimensional numerals!

Dawn said...

Wow honey, an amazing journal page. Defo after my heart again with my fave colours and lots of circles tee hee.
Huge hugs x x x x

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!! So perfect for fall!!

Maggie said...

Fantastic vibrant page great use of the clock mask, enjoyed the blog hop!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh that's an amazing piece... I love your colour combinations, and the masking and stamping really makes it come alive - totally great page!
Alison x

Di said...

This is so striking Karen and a fantastic use of the mask x

MiniOwner said...

Lovely lovely lovely! :o)
Sue x

ionabunny said...

Hi Karen, a lovely page. I'm with you. People are tied to the clock too much. I try to move more with the seasons. Lost my watch years ago when I had to keep apologizing for being late. It's right up there with ironing.......

cbee said...

the clock mask is definitely really beautiful - have to have that too!! your page is really beautiful, so colorful and so much to see!

Claudia said...

Thats so great!