Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Black Beauty - film

Hellooooo!  Now this was a tricky prompt to do as there are so many films that I love!  But in the end I settled with 'Black Beauty' for my Craft Barn Blog piece this week.  You cannot fail to be moved by this beautiful horses plight.  I have done a journal page for this one...


Its a very simple page as I wanted the horse to really stand out.  I have made him by pushing modelling paste through a stencil then colouring him black before carefully cutting him out!  A bit fiddly but worth it :D  I just love the quote don't you?

Materials from The Craft Barn
Distressinks - Scattered Straw, Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint
 
Thank you for taking a look today, whats your favourite film?  HUGS xxx

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Nice journal page. I started a personal journal last year, aint done too much in it but what I have done I found really enjoyable x

Tracy said...

Nice journal page. I started a personal journal last year, aint done too much in it but what I have done I found really enjoyable x

Diane Warburton said...

I do love the quote and the page. That horse would've been a devil to cut out but you've done a grand job on him - spiffing! As they may have said in the film :-) Well it was in the old version of the film and t.v series I will have seen as a child :-)

Maggie said...

Fabulous page Karen just how I remeber the movie and the book, great use of stencils

MaggieH

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous and effective page sweetie, fab job. What a quote too!!
Huge huggles x x x x